Who are we?
Critical Tinkers is a team of undergraduate students in electrical and computer engineering who use and develop their critical thinking skills to create exciting projects. The goals of our group are to:
- Learn to think critically
- Develop hands on demos, projects, and activities
- Create, perform, and help faculty in department presentations and demos
- Do high school visitation and demos
- Be a source of enthusiasm and excitement in the department
- Create life-long learners
We believe learning should be interesting, challenging, creative, and engaging.